January 11, 2009

Gardener's Resolutions

While visiting the Shed Style blog of Debra Prinzing, I was impressed with her list "Seven Habits of a Highly Successful Gardener." Each habit resonated with me. I asked Debra's permission to pass along her Gardener's Resolutions story.

HABIT ONE: HONE YOUR POWERS OF OBSERVATION
HABIT TWO: CHOOSE PLANTS YOU LOVE
HABIT THREE: DO YOUR PLANT HOMEWORK
HABIT FOUR: KNOW YOUR SOIL
HABIT FIVE: BE WATER WISE
HABIT SIX: TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY MOMENT
HABIT SEVEN: CELEBRATE AND SHARE YOUR SUCCESSES

Please follow this link to read the details of the "Seven Habits" on Debra's blog:

Gardener’s Resolutions

Posted using ShareThis
Freelance travel writer. My current fiction writing projects include a completed manuscript and several works in progress.

By the way, my name is pronounced fred-ah, not freed-ah. Thank you.

Subscribe Now:

Followers

Click Pic for Travel Stories

Click Pic for Travel Stories
Paris, France; September 2013

The Musician. My late husband

The Musician. My late husband
Paris 2011