October 6, 2012

Panoramic Paris

Photo taken using iPhone with IOS 6, Panoramic mode. October 2012
Double trouble? That's my wonderful husband (aka "The Musician") on the left, then he walked behind me and stood on my right while I scanned the scene in the panoramic mode with my iPhone. (click the photos to enlarge) To take the panoramic photos, you'll need to upgrade your iPhone to IOS/6. Cool trick, huh?

The Musician then took my photo in the Tuileries, outside the Louvre Museum. We're celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary and having a great time catching up with expat friends and eating far too much. That said, we walked at least six hours today.

À bientôt!

That's me with the umbrella on the left and again on the right.
Who else wears sunglasses in the rain?
Louvre from the Tuileries.
View from terrace atop Galeries Lafayette.
View of Île de la Cité.


Words and photos by Freda Cameron, Defining Your Home, Garden and Travel. All company or product or patented names mentioned are registered trademarks, copyrights, or patents owned by those respective companies or persons.
Freelance travel writer. My current fiction writing projects include a completed manuscript and several works in progress.

By the way, my name is pronounced fred-ah, not freed-ah. Thank you.

Subscribe Now:

Followers

Click Pic for Travel Stories

Click Pic for Travel Stories
Paris, France; September 2013

The Musician. My late husband

The Musician. My late husband
Paris 2011